Saturday, November 21, 2009

Baby is Moving South of the Border.....and I don't mean Mexico

Today was such a productive day of getting stuff done and running errands. I woke up at 6am mostly because I can't sleep for longer than 6 hours anymore. I showered, went to the bank, returned some different things at Wal-mart, Target, went to the Fairfield Mall, and The Greene. Then I came home to watch the OSU/Michigan game. Around third quarter is when I started to feel icky and crampy so I napped for awhile to try and get my rest in case today was the day. Eli and I later went to Sams Club and Walmart to shop for video cameras (yes we are procrastinators) then to El Rancho Grande for some spicy dinner in hopes to speed things along. During this time I was having some discomfort and irregular contractions.

Starting having pretty regular contractions around 9:00pm tonight so we are just waiting it out. I slept for a bit, showered, shaved, will probably doing some cleaning up and checking my bag for everything I need. Baby GG it is crazy to think that you will be here very soon. It does seem crazy that 40 weeks has come and gone and you will be here soon.

I think even Eli is excited even though this was our conversation about a half hour ago.
Me: "Baby, are you excited?!"
Eli: "About what?!"
Me: "That we will probably have a baby in the next 24 hours!"
Eli: "Oh I thought you were talking about this sandwich I am making myself."
Oh goodness. Don't worry baby GG, he loves you lots he just likes to eat and gets distracted easily.


Here are so 40 week belly pics


Caution for mature audiences. May contain graphic content ;)
Both of my babies and I. Chloe had to be in the picture.




No comments: