surprisingly enough in this day and age, I've never actually blogged before. I've enjoyed reading others' blogs and journals online though because sometimes that is the only way I know what is going on in people's lives. Sad I know...
I wanted to set this up as a great way to keep family and friends updated on things going on in our life.
We just ended a pretty busy week with Valentine's Day. With my family owning a florist the big holiday of love means craziness. I worked at the florist the day before and the day of and had a blast. It is always fun to sell things when I don't feel like I have to (comparing it to my normal job at Bath and Body Works). Eli was a delivery driver the day of Valentine's Day. Bringing smiles to people's faces 1 rose at a time :)
I hope to update this from time to time...but we'll see how this goes :) I'm off to clean the house. Eli and I are going out tonight to celebrate Valentine's Day!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
you have only written one blog. i don't think that counts as blogging. hehe
Post a Comment