Thursday, July 10, 2008

I suck at Blogs

So I started this blog with the intent to actually use it to write about our experiences as a great way to Cherish them forever blah blah blah and thought it could be entertaining to pass on the family and friends but let's face it.....I suck at blogs.

This past year has flown by as we will be celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary on Monday. Wow! Nothing is that much different than before still not enough hours in the day to get everything done that I want/need to and still not a lot of time we get to spend together except at 2am when we're watching TV or playing on the computer. Wow when I write it out we're pretty boring.

It has been a pretty busy summer of weddings again. Our friends John and Melanie got married in June, Nate and Kelsey in June and Luke and Nichelle are getting married this weekend. It has been nice to be on the other end where we get to enjoy being at a wedding knowing that we aren't planning ours. We wish them all the best of luck in their new adventure.

Well until next time that i make myself sit down and write about our life....:) Hopefully it will be before our vacation to MEXICO!! We are going to Riviera Maya just south of Cancun in October with our friends Melissa and Steve and it should be a blast.

No comments: