Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Is the Grass Greener?!

Is anyone ever really happy with their life. I feel like you can always have a nicer house, a nicer car, a nicer job, a nicer ass :) etc. I don't feel like I'm 100% happy with things in my life. I could use a new job yet can't find something else I am happy with. I consider going back to school but can't decide. Part of me just wants to start a family and stay home and raise my kids, but know that won't work out financially....so I kind of feel stuck. I just keep reminding myself that there are women out there that have kick ass jobs, husbands who are their sugar daddies and a boat load of kids to love and they are probably miserable too.


So to sum it all up things are kind of blah. We are just living every day one day at a time. We've accomplished so much this past year as a married couple and I am so proud of us. We have saved SO much money (mostly because we're too cheap to buy anything) and we are getting ready to buy a new couch and go on a vacation to Mexico in October so there is a lot going well.


Like I said in a previous post we've been wedding crashing a lot lately. Here is a picture of us at Luke and Nichelle's wedding.

How come I love to read others' blogs but can't seem to think of anything to write in my own. It is jumbled thoughts just like my brain.....now you all know what I deal with everyday :) Oh well I don't think anyone reads this anyway. As I get more interesting I will make people read it.

Til next time I am sitting at my computer bored...

No comments: