Funny title huh....a really eye catcher. But for real if there was a safe way for me to be awake all the time I think I would totally go for it. I have such a sleep problem it is insane. I really do hate sleeping because I feel like there is always something else I should be doing or would enjoy doing. So often I stay away so late at night or just don't go to bed at all. Well....it catches up with me. Both of my days off this week I was in bed until 5 or 6 PM and that just messes things up more. So moral of the story I need to either get myself on some sort of normal sleep schedule or start a meth lab in our house.
Lots going on around our house. We're always in a constant struggle to just keep things in order. Eli did an amazing job scrubbing the kitchen the other night and gasp even mopped!! I didn't even know that he knew we owned one :) Then we laugh and say it will only last for about 2 days and be a mess again. Whew the story of our life in every room. I told myself the other day that my reward for getting every room in the house cleaned (including our storage room of boxes) that we could hire a friend of mine to help with some interior decorating. Our house is in need of some loving!
On a work note things are much better than they have been as we just got another manager (yes this is our 6th store manager in the past year) I am excited because I may actually learn something and not want to poke my eyes out everyday. On the other hand I am just so jaded by all of this. I have kind of just lost focus with the company in all the things that have happened over this past year. I've been off and on doing some new career looking since last January and much more serious since July. I really hope that one day the stars will align for me and things will fall into place.
Coming up events: MORE weddings! So many people have gotten married this summer/fall. Next weekend I have a good friend from high school getting married right here in Tipp City at Willow Tree Inn. I am super excited to see it because surprisingly I've never actually been there but I've heard it is beautiful. Then in November another friend from High School and someone that was a bridesmaid in my wedding is getting married at a new banquet center in Troy so that should be very cool as well. So many weekend events and not enough time off work :)
Well that's pretty much it I need to either be folding clothes, watching the dvr'd debates (prob not) or being lazy :)
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment