Saturday, September 6, 2008

MUMS the Word

Our little flower bed looks so nice today after Eli planted 4 purple mums in it. We've had plans to do this for awhile now but it finally happened and it looks very nice. Tomorrow will be a work outside day as well as we are getting rid of a lot of the annoying gravel we have and planting grass. I have to remember to wear bug spray this time because I have so many chigger bites on my ankles from digging through the dirt and gravel ehh....and Eli yells at me like I'm a little kid because I can't stop scratching :)

I am very pumped about being off work tomorrow and being able to work outside and enjoy a weekend with Eli and Chloe. It makes me not want to go back to work on Monday (or heck ever for that matter) I tell Eli everyday that I would make a great homemaker!!! Yeah that got veto'd real quick. So til then I have to enjoy my Sunday off then I will work Monday-Friday and have next Saturday off! Yay!

Right now we are all just enjoying a Saturday evening at home. I am wasting my life away on the computer and listening to Mitchell's game, Eli is watching Mitch's game and Chloe is piled up on top of our pillows on our awesome new couch. Awwww :) (Eli's cousin Mitchell plays football for Indiana University)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am like you guys. I just love being outside working in the garden or field. Like you I use to get chewed up and spit out by those pesky chiggers. I always went with fear and trepidation wherever I thought they would live.

I tried everything and maybe this will help you get some relief. I know it sure worked for me.

http://www.chigger-treatment.com