Lots and Lots going on. I will keep this brief then attempt to sit down and type a longer post. We are back from vacation and it was SO awesome. We stayed at the Valentin Imperial Hotel in Riviera Maya Mexico just south of Cancun http://www.valentinmaya.com/location.htm
The resort was so-so but the company was great. We went with our friends Steve and Melissa and we had such a blast drinking, dancing, and doing nothing!! It was REALLY sad to come back to work. REALLY sad!
I just got a new car http://automobiles.honda.com/civic-sedan/ We got a 2009 Honda Civic. It's our new "family" car as it has 4 doors. Chloe doesn't know what to think of the 4 doors she gets confused and tries to climb out behind me when we go places.
Work is still just okay....one day I will have my dream job but not yet. I am continuing to look for the magical job that will give me the hours I want and allow me to use my skills in a different way. I realize I would be an awesome Executive Assistant aka someones Bitch. I would be a great at keeping someone organized and pretty much running their life :)
Okay that's all I have time for right now I need to clean the house because Chloe is always getting into something.
Adios
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Nicole never updates about her life :(
ha ha yeah i suck at this whole blog thing...not sure why I thought it was a good idea. Guess my life is boring :)
it's the third month in 2009...where's the updates?! hehe
Post a Comment