Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Major Update

This blog is in response to lots of speculation due to our friend facebook....lots of people commenting and chatting in real life too :)

So now further ado......Eli and I are expecting our first child!!!!!

We have slowly been telling family and close friends and had planned to tell everyone next week after my 12 week ultrasound when I knew for sure everything was going to be okay (I've been super nervous that something will go wrong.....so we need lots of thoughts and prayers!) So I am sorry for keeping our dirty little secret for so long.....and I am sad that I didn't get to share the news the way I had planned. I had cute little packages to send to close friends and a really cool poster to hang up at work. Oh well I didn't' want to keep people talking and wondering.

So our little jelly bean will be arriving on or around November 21st. Hopefully I'll have good news to post next week after my ultrasound on Thursday.

til next time

3 comments:

Capital Katie said...

HOLY SHIT

Erin said...

I'm so excited for you and Eli!

Jenni Deiderich said...

Way cool! You're 2 weeks ahead of me. How do you feel?