I have been sick with an icky cold for the past few days and it is no fun at all. I finally broke down and took a Benedryl last night so I could sleep. I really don't like taking medicine pregnant or not but being miserable just wasn't cutting it anymore. Today isn't much better. Can't wait for this to be gone. Hoping I can sleep it all away.
I broke down and made my first baby clothes purchase...had to get my phone fixed at Sprint and had 45 minutes to kill so I headed down to Kohl's. As always everything is always on such a good sale there it's hard to pass it up then I scratch off my little card at the register and get an extra 15% off! Wahoo! I bought 2 little sleepers one with a giraffe and one that says "I love my daddy" (ahh how cute) Then two little outfits with a onesie, bib, and matching pants a duck set and a giraffe set (apparently I have an obsession with giraffes even though a friend told me they are more boy than girl) Oh well! I already decided if we have a girl I will be that annoying mom who makes my daughter wear big bows and headbands to avoid the "oh your baby is so cute...what is it's name"
So Eli has been "nesting" lately (his words not mine he he) He got me all motivated to go and buy a new TV tower to organized our DVD's better and also some picture frames and decorative shelves. He got everything all hung up and put together the other day while I was at work (with some help from his brother) Looks very good. He figured with a baby coming we need picture frames on our wall.
Nothing else too exciting going on here. It has been a lazy for day for us so far followed by lots of dish washing fun fun. Can't wait for the weekend because I am OFF work yay!!! Nest doctor's appointment will be June 10th nothing big that day just a check up and hopefully another listen of the heartbeat.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment