Saturday, May 30, 2009

Great Practice for Motherhood

Contains gross information: Read at your own risk ;)

Had some great practice of motherhood tonight cleaning up Chloe's vomit uggg! Got home from work around 11pm and did the normal routine with Chloe. Took her outside then fed her then proceeded to watch her throw up TWICE! She has this horrible habit of eating too fast sometimes when she gets excited and then it doesn't go down very well and yup you guessed it it comes right back up. Gross!! So I got to clean those huge piles up without getting sick myself.
Suppose the positive is that a baby won't have huge chunks of food and crap in it's vomit.

This is such a busy week and work as I am on a 9 day stretch which I haven't done in a long time whew it's going to kick my butt! I am on day 5 tomorrow morning, so only 4 days after that. Hopefully things go by quickly. Okay my life is boring I'm going to read in bed for a bit then go to sleep!

No comments: