Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tried to get Fancy

Wow I finally made the time to be lazy and try and add some excitement to my blog so hope you enjoy the new layout. I have been a waste of space since I got home tonight around 7pm and I continue to be as I write. Wanted to jot a few words before heading to bed, have to work at 11:30 tomorrow.



So Eli never ceases to amaze me and make me giggle. I definitely need to capture all of our conversations to save for later. Our most recent conversation starting something about a new goat cheese meal at Bar Louie and he said something along the lines of me not being able to eat soft cheese while pregnant blah blah and I laughed and said look at you reading books. This intelligent comment was then followed with this conversation. "When do babies start wearing deodorant??" "Um...not until they are teenagers!" "Are you sure? Wouldn't little baby deodorant be the cutest thing!!" Oh I love him at least he is attempting to learn something I suppose!

No comments: