I have been off work today and I've been doing absolutely nothing other than being a waste of space. Embarrassed to actually admit it but I did not get out of bed until 3pm...would wake up and just keep dozing back to sleep while watching wife swap on lifetime. Ahh enjoying these lazy days while I can.
Once I got up I moved to the couch did some reading, TV watching, nesting, facebooking etc. So yeah nothing at all. I attempted to make an appointment to get my eyebrows waxed but they had no openings! boo! My actual chance to make myself leave the house and nothing. I even had Eli go and get me a sweet tea hoping that would motivate me to do some cleaning maybe...nope.
We had a doctor's appointment yesterday for our 16 week check up and all went well. Eli went with me for the first time so he got to hear our little booger's heartbeat pumping away. Chatted with the Doctor for awhile, donated more pee and blood for testing and that's about it. Always a good time. We got back July 7th for our big ultrasound to find out if it's a boy or a girl.....maybe we'll share the exciting news with family and friends. Ha Ha. Eli was the one who said it would be funnier (meaner) to not tell our moms and just leave them guessing. Yeah I think the next 4-5 months would be miserable if we didn't tell them. I don't need to be pissing anyone off.
Feeling a small burst of energy I should take advantage of this and clean off the coffee table that I promised I would do about 4 or 5 days ago...oops!
Til next time friends.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment