Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Popcorn is a Popping!

Well at least that is what the little jelly bean feels like in my stomach. I think the first time I felt it was June 16th and I'm still not 100% sure if it was the baby but I've felt it a few times since then. I can't wait for it to become more frequent! I'm sure once I feel it all the time and can't sleep I'll change my mind.


Mom and I went shopping at Babies R Us today just to play with all the goodies and get some ideas. I think she had just as much fun as I did checking out all of the contraptions they have for babies now. I would love it if they had half of that stuff for adults. Wouldn't it be so comfy to sit in something like this. Or having a big ol' swing to sit in while you watch TV. VERY cool!

We are getting very anxious about finding out the gender of our baby. Less than 2 weeks left then I'm sure I'll want to go on a shopping spree. The only thing that's been holding me back was not knowing.


Other than baby nothing too exciting going on. Eli is going camping this coming weekend but I have to work so I won't be going. I will be going to a party at an old high school friend's house so that will be a good time as well to see some old friends. Hopefully Eli doesn't come back all tired cranky and sun burnt...yeah i see this happening already.


As far as work well it's work. Still hoping to win the lottery so I can quit and not have a job at all but until then thing are okay. I actually recently interviewed to possibly move locations and be a bit closer to home. I'm not too sure how i feel about this. There are definitely some pros and cons to each.....oh I feel a list coming on to make a decision.


Okay enough of this boring update. I hope everyone that may actually be still reading my blog is entertained by my nonsense.

No comments: