Yesterday was a boring and lonely day with Eli gone camping with friends. I sat at home and watched What's Eating Gilbert Grape and Grease on TV and picked the house up a bit. Chloe and I were just hanging out and being lazy. It was really lonely going to bed with Eli not here even though we don't usually go to bed at the same time anyway. I guess just no hearing his loud self in the living room. Ha ha. I've become one of those women......oh well I enjoyed the relaxing time alone.
After my boring day yesterday I had such a fun day today. The baby was in full swing today with lots of moving around for hours and it was really cool. I was almost begging it to stop moving before I started to feel sick from all the wiggling, but still really reassuring. So baby and I both had a busy day at work then rushed home to get ready for a party.
I went to a party at an old friend, Mary's house and it was pretty much a mini high school reunion with lots of friends I have not seen in years. I had such a great time catching up with everyone and where they are living/working, who is married, who has kids etc. We sat around the table for hours just laughing, gossiping, and telling stories about the past. These are they days that you think about when you are young and in high school but can't really picture yourself doing. Fun times. Thanks to Mary and Adam for letting us hang out at your beautiful new house!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment