Sunday, June 28, 2009

Almost Halfway.....

Yesterday marked 19 weeks for baby and I....next week will be halfway there. Yay!! As I already shared yesterday also marked a very active day for baby, and it also marked my first day of heartburn. Oh joy! I've been reading over and over about heartburn and yet have never had the pleasure of dealing with it until yesterday afternoon. Luckily my mom is a genius (or just had 2 kids) and shared that milk would help calm it down. Stopped on the way home from work and got some strawberry milk. It was not only delicious it made me feel much better.


So I have had some pressure from others about posting some belly pics. Normally I am not of fan of belly pics unless you're skinny then it's super cute. I've had a baby bump for 10 years so it's really not all that cute now. But since I have many friends I don't see much and now a friend teaching in Korea I feel like I should show you an update of my growing self. This is me at 19 weeks.

This other pic makes me realize that wow I really do look pregnant. Mary took this at her house before making me a tasty virgin strawberry smoothie.





No comments: