Sunday, July 5, 2009

Helmet and Kneepads for baby

After today's events Eli wants for us to have the doctor do a surgery to give the baby a helmet and knee pads to keep it safe for the next 20 weeks. While at work today I tripped and fell right on top of my belly. Would have been a great belly flop in water I can tell you that. Ouch! After calling the Dr. I made my first trip to Miami Valley to the Birthing Center to have the little one observed for awhile.

Baby looked good and it's heartbeat kept going strong the whole time I was there. It was 140 bpm which is quite a bit lower than it was a few weeks ago so who knows what that means as far as old wives tales. My Mom is still sure it's a girl but we'll find out for sure in just a few days!!

Did lots of resting this afternoon and evening then watched fireworks for a little bit at Nichelle and Luke's house to celebrate Independence Day. Here's to hoping tomorrow is an uneventful day at work.

Anyone who is reading make sure you take our poll Is it a boy? Is it a girl? We find out Tuesday!
20 week belly! It's looking a bit bigger!! And I think the room is getting more cluttered...will eventually be baby's room. Now it is the dropping point for everything else.

2 comments:

Capital Katie said...

jeez Nicole, be careful! That upset me to read! I'm sure it upset you more to have happen, but still -- take care of your bun in the oven!

Glad to hear that everything is OK, though. Can't wait to hear whether it's a boy or a girl! I think it's going to be a girl, because the universe wants it to marry Goggin's little boy.

Erin said...

WOW Nicole, I've been slacking on reading your Blog Updates. I will try and keep up!

I'm so excited to find out what you're having! I really want it to be a Girl because I have no idea what to do with a Boy. However, I will love it all the same.

Take care!!