Thursday, December 17, 2009

Babies are quite the Investment

Whew so in the past 2 days I have spent over $400 dollars investing in my child's butt and stomach. We will soon be the proud owner of new cloth diapers and a breast pump.

We originally did a trial run from Jillians Drawers so we got to try out several types of diapers and make a decision. Of the ones we tried we loved the Bum Genius All in Ones because they are SO easy to use. We really wanted to get a one size diaper though because we won't have to buy anymore. I am anxious to see how they work out since there weren't any one size diapers in the trial package. I am afraid they are going to be really bulky, but we'll see how it goes. We ended up ordering the Bum Genius 3.0 One Size from Kelly's Closet I am very excited for them to get here. There were so many cute diapers I wanted to get one of every kind, but Eli was very adamant they we will find one diaper that we like and only buy that because he doesn't want to have to learn how to use different kinds. Sounds like Eli huh?! :)

Then today I called to order my breast pump so I can start to figure this whole pumping thing out so when I go back to work I can continue to breast feed. After talking to lots of people I ended up deciding on the Medla Pump in Style Advanced so hopefully this will work out as well for the sake of my tired little credit card.

In other excitement, I took Chloe to get her nails done today because it has been forever since she has been and when I get there they were so excited to see us and even have a gift for Audrey. I just thought that was the sweetest thing ever. Huge shout out to Pampered Paws!! Chloe was also really good today even though she hates having her nails trimmed. So overall a pretty successful day!

No comments: