Friday, February 5, 2010

Baby Wearing Obsession

It has started off slow but I can imagine this becoming an addiction....Baby Wearing!!!

I bought a Moby before Audrey was born and we have worn it around the house, Christmas Shopping, the Post office, etc. It is a stretchy style wrap that holds her nice and snug and she loves to sleep close to mom while I get things done.


Here we are the first time trying out Moby






She is getting so big now and loves to have her head out flopping around checking everything out which prompted me to try another type of carrier that I could also wear on my back so she could look around while I am getting things done. So we have now ordered a Beco and it shipped yesterday so i am anxious to try it out!! I am very excited about the pattern. I was a bit hesitant to get it because I did not think Eli would wear it but he assures me he will....guess we will see.

Now, I am entered into this contest to try and win an ErgoBaby Carrier!!!

A fun for your information and enjoyment some reasons why babywearing is the ticket.

1. Babies who are worn cry less

2. Babies who are worn learn more

3. Babies who are worn are smarter

4. Babywearing is convenient for mom and dad

5. Babywearing is good exercise

source: http://www.askdrsears.com/html/5/t051100.asp#T051103

Okay all for now. More updates and adventures soon hopefully

2 comments:

Jenni Deiderich said...

When I get home we can go wear our babies to the mall or something. We will be so cute in our Mobies!

The Gilleland's said...

Oh we totally should!!