Friday, February 4, 2011

MINE!!

As a parent you know that eventually your child will learn this four letter word and use it quite demanding. Well Audrey is quite advanced and has actually known this word for months. I believe it was her Grandma S (shame on you) that taught it to her. It actually cracks me up because she says it in the sweetest way and she holds and rocks like a baby the most random things ands says "mine".  She does this with her wooden stacking toy and her cup of water. It just cracks me up because all I can say is, "Yes that it yours"

I was totally "that" parent today. The one who is an oxymoron sending mixed signals. Audrey does this new thing where she loves to scream/squeal really loud and long and it is so obnoxious. Well I started to yell "We don't need to scream" then I realize that I look like an idiot trying to tell my child that we don't yell by yelling at her :) So we had a nice calm moment and finally the squealing seized. I am not a fan of this new phase.

So in addition to all of the other exciting news in our house (ha ha yeah right) I have decided to jump into a new adventure of selling books. If you don't live in a hole you probably already know this from my emails and facebook page. If you were unaware...how dare you not pay attention to me :) I have decided to become a sales ambassador for Barefoot Books in my spare time. I will be available to have open book sessions for anyone to host their family and friends to look at and buy beautiful books. This is going to be a great way for me to have fun, make a little extra money, and add to our ever growing book collection.  Please support me in this new journey by checking out the books. You can order right there on the site or get a hold of me and I can add some books to my next order.  http://Nicole-Gilleland.barefootbooks.com/

No comments: