The adorable things that happened in our life today involve two of my kids. The big hairy one and cute little one. I come from work for my lunch break (yet another perk of my new job) and Eli is sitting at the table as I eat and Audrey in her high chair. They are both making Indian noises with their hands and mouth and then rubbing their fingers along their lips to make funny music as well. It is quite the entertainment as I enjoyed my lunch.
Eli would go and make his music. Audrey would laugh hysterically then he would point at her and say "your turn". Then Audrey would move her hands all around her face making wild noises then point at Eli. It was just so beautiful :)
Tonight there is supposed to be another "Big Storm" so we'll see how that turns out for us. Luckily Eli will be off work tomorrow and I will only have to work a half of a day. We can stay couped up all warm away from the snow and ice. Although I was hoping for us to take advantage of being off together to take Audrey to the museum or somewhere fun. Looks like will create our own adventure right here at home.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment