I should be writing more so that I don't forget but I am writing now and that is all that matters :)
Audrey amazes me every day with the wonderful things she says and does. She is SO our child who LOVES to talk and chat away. Her new thing today that made me giggle was "watch me" as she found Eli's Guitar Hero drum set in the closet. "Mama drums watch me" and she banged the sticks on the pads. Oh goodness I didn't even know she knew the word drum. I'm sure this is Dora's doing again.
Speaking of Dora (as much as I hated the thought of her watching some cheesy cartoon considering we limit the tv so much anyway....has panned out very well and she LOVES her) Audrey now enjoys counting in Spanish...well mostly Spanish. It usually starts out "Uno through siete then eight nine ten" Ha Ha I'll count that as bilingual.
Audrey loves dolls and her little people. As I picked her up at my parents house tonight she was having a snack at the table with her giant Dora doll sitting next to her. As she finished her snack she passed the plate across the table and said "here you go Dora" Oh my gosh my heart just melts :)
The house is a wreck because we had a family fun packed weekend of Mum Festival (My favorite weekend of the year) and also going to Kings Island with my Sister in Law, Jenni. We had a blast I can't even describe how much fun it was. However the house got really dirty while we were gone somehow. Oh the life of busy working parents who never see each other and pass each other in shifts :)
Monday, September 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment