Haven't updated in awhile and well I am putting off going to sleep so I will give a quick update. I definitely should not have napped when I got off work today....now I'm up at 2am when I have a doctor's appointment at 8am. Yuck!
Things with our family is going well just working lots for both Eli and I. Chloe had a nail appointment and vet appointment last week (figured we'd get all the torture in together) She is beautiful and healthy. And you'll love this she hasn't gained any weight since last year she was actually down about 2 pounds. We'll ignore the fact that she hadn't eaten yet that day. Come on we all do it :) So my chubby little puppy isn't getting any chubbier yay!
Baby GG's room is coming along I really need to put pics up maybe later this week. Crib is put together, mattress is here, bedding is washed and in the crib. Painting should be happening in the next month or so. Thanks to my thinking dad we are having it professionally painted so I don't screw it up. Circle of people owing each other money... end result I will be locked up in dad's office for days organizing all of his papers and finances, he gets a tax bill paid by the painter, and we get a nursery painted by a pro. Hey it's a tough economy we gotta put our brains together.
Tomorrow is my 28 week appointment where I will get my Gestational Diabetes Cocktail. Yummy! I hope that all goes well and I won't have to be going back for the longer test {fingers crossed!} I also get to get a shot in my caboose since apparently I am RH negative even though my whole life I thought I was positive. Boo for shots!
Also, on a last note we made a choice as to where we are having GG make her appearance. We will be going to the Family Beginnings Birthing Center at Miami Valley Hospital.
So as long as all goes well with pregnancy we will be able to have a natural birth in the comfort of the center and if things do not goes as planned then I can skip down the hall to L & D. Very excited about the set up.
We are signed up and ready to go for our birthing classes which will start October 5th. Of course Eli was like "I don't want to go to classes can't you just watch something on You Tube?! I mean seriously you can go to college on the Internet now why not take birthing classes?" So as you can tell he is pumped up to learn about what to expect in the delivery room.
Okay that's the gist of our life right now and what is happening. Off to get some sleep for a big day tomorrow.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment