I have this weekend off work and it is grand! Today was for the most part a lazy day. I slept in forever. It was one of those days where you wake up...go back to sleep...wake up again and think I have nothing to do and go back to sleep. Ahh heaven! Then lunch with my Aimee T :) It was good to catch up with her as we don't get to see each other to often even though she lives less than 30 miles from me and I work down the street from her apartment. She is a busy fool with school, work, etc. and I am just as guilty for not making time so today was a wonderful afternoon.
Tomorrow I am going to church with mom and dad (i know how cute ...) I have been attempting to go to church more in the past few months as I realize I need to set an example for the kiddo once she is here so I need to start training myself now. Then tomorrow afternoon will be lunch out with Melissa and Erin to chat about the baby shower they are putting together. It will be good to see both of them because I never see them either as they are both out of town.
So overall a relaxing weekend of catching up with friends. Way better than being at work for sure! Eli has been busy the past few days as well. He has put together the baby's dresser, our glider, and the crib! Everything looks great and now we're just waiting on some replacement parts for the hutch that came a bit scratched up.
In family news my little brother is growing up...ahhh. He just bought his own house. He will be closing on it on Monday so he is pretty pumped. I think a few of his friends will be living with him as well. I have not seen it yet but it is somewhere in Huber Heights so he will still be close to parents and a quick jump on the interstate to go down to school. So I'm very excited for him in his new journey. Dad is not excited as he has found with Chris owning his own house he is no longer a dependent and can't be claimed on his taxes. Ha Ha....bet he wished he would have thought of that before he encouraged Chris.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment