Wow this has been a crazy week at work. To start Store Manager is in Florida so we're short staffed a bit anyway. Another manager got into a car accident today. Thankfully she is okay I did get a really cute picture mail of her in the ER being checked out with a neck brace on. Other manager's mom was rushed to the hospital for an emergency so she needed to be with her for tests. By the end of today I just kept laughing at all of the random things. Springer family motto What can go wrong WILL.
I am so happy we have another manager in addition to me and she is awesome. She is new to our store and has been nothing but flexible at staying a few nights really late to help out. I am going in for a few hours tomorrow on my day off then we're borrowing a manager from another store so I don't have to work all day. THANK goodness! I think I'd be exhausted if I wasn't 7 months pregnant but since I am...yeah it's not good. Yay for most of my day off tomorrow and off on Friday. This whole crazy day makes me think yeah I'm glad I'm just a Co-Manager and wouldn't normally have to deal with all this craziness if the store manager wasn't on vacation.
On a more fun note Chloe is freaking hilarious. We are dog sitting Chief while mom and dad are in Alaska. The two have them have been getting along pretty well. They play sometimes but mostly have been just lounging around. Well the food we feed Chloe isn't nearly as "fun" as the food Chief eats, and Chloe LOVES to eat his food. When we go to mom and dad's she scarfs it down before I can even get in the door etc. Well we keep yelling at her to leave his food alone and to eat from her bowl. Well yesterday after Eli yelling at her probably 5 times, she creeps under the coffee table with her head all low and creeps over to the bowl AGAIN and tries to sneak a bite. Maybe you had to be there but it was the funniest thing ever as she thought she was all stealth like and that we couldn't see her. I was laughing so hard and Eli just starred at me and yelled at Chloe again. Oh they are funny!!
For your viewing pleasure here is vintage Chloe and Chief playing together.
Funny to remember Chloe that tiny.
Well, I am up late again after falling asleep on the couch then waking up around 2am. If I just went to bed when I felt sleepy instead of laying on the couch.....oh well. I am off to bed to get some sleep then work tomorrow 1:30-4:30 yay! Thanks and I hope you enjoyed my bitch fest post!!


No comments:
Post a Comment