I uploaded some pictures from my camera to the computer so I will update you all on the GG's bedroom. We have been busy little bees.
Here is my big ol' belly at almost 28 weeks


Some shots of Eli being handy and putting furniture together for the nursery.
Here is Eli and John putting the final touches on the Glider which is super Comfy!
He did a really great job building the dresser by himself. Apparently he likes late night projects.
Eli and John figuring out the Crib It was a well rated crib if put together properly...we'll see
~GG's Crib~Sweet Shop Theme~
~Crib with more bedding~
~View with Quilt~
~Closer View of our SWEET bedding~
~Glider with pillows I'm sure we'll spend lots of time here~
Okay well hope you enjoyed all the new pics. Post comments if you want. I am so excited to be off work tomorrow (especially if you read my post from yesterday) I am going to sleep in a bit then hopefully go and get a pedicure. Ahh Sounds fun already. Thankfully Eli did some cleaning and grocery shopping today so i won't have too many chore type things to do. Yay for lazy days off!!


No comments:
Post a Comment