Sunday, September 20, 2009

Baby GG in 3D No Glasses Required!

Today we went down to Mirror Imaging in Cincinnati to have a 3D ultrasound of our little GG. It was Eli and I and both of our moms that went with us. After debating back and forth about going I am happy that we went. Definitely made me excited to see her in 2 short months. We got to watch her in the womb for about a half hour. She was sleeping, cuddling, playing with her hands and feet. She has got some chubby little cheeks too that is for sure. I bet 2 pounds of her will be cheeks. (hope she doesn't get stuck he he)



Here she is all snuggled up against the wall. You can see her cheeks!



She had a fascination with her hands and feet. She kept playing with them and trying to gnaw on them. Wonder if she will be a thumb/finger sucker?


Our Little Angel!

No comments: