On October 4th we had one grand celebration for little baby GG. My friend Melissa with some help from my friend Erin threw me a baby shower to remember. It was absolutely beautiful with a brown and pink theme with lots of polka dots. It looked like a magazine when I walked in.
It was nice to get to see so many family and friends all in one place knowing I wouldn't get to see most of them until the baby is here or awhile after. So thanks again to everyone that came. Everyone was very generous and obviously had fun shopping for gifts for the baby. She got clothes, blankets, bibs, toys, diapers, a swing, a pack in play, and loads of other stuff to get her ready for her journey through life.
It was probably the longest baby shower I have ever been too. Almost like an open house as some people had to come and go in different fashions. I just appreciated the turn out. The shower started at 2pm and I think most people were gone around 6:30 or so. I was there visiting and cleaning up until about 8pm and when I got home I was EXHAUSTED!!! I literally plopped myself on the couch and slept until probably midnight then had Eli help me carry all of our goodies inside to show him. Overall an awesome and unforgettable time. It will be nice to tell the baby how loved she is and her first party was a blast!!
College Roomies minus Katie Nutter who is in Florida.
Left Erin then Me Katie G due November 20th



No comments:
Post a Comment