If you have not had the privilege to stumble upon this blog you need to check it out. Be prepared with tissues for sure. As someone passed it on I debated reading it because I was not in the mood to cry, and now I can not get it off my mind. It is 5am and I can not sleep because I just keep thinking about how lucky I am and how thankful I am for my little Audrey. I can not imagine my life without her and she is so perfect.
I layed in bed for the past hour just cuddling her and kissing her and silently sobbing. I could not lay there anymore and had to come out and read the blog again and just let those beautifully written words soak into my brain once more. As I wrote earlier I am already emotionally on edge with work approaching way too quickly then I stumble upon this today and just count my blessings in the world.
I hope that this story touched you about this beautiful family. Share it spread the word. She is such a beautiful artist both with words and pictures and I think that is what really does it for you. Okay I am hoping I will be able to fall asleep as I go back to bed to cuddle and kiss my Audrey.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment