Audrey is 4 months already and more beautiful than ever if I do say so myself. She had her 4 month check up last Tuesday where he weighed in at 15 lbs 2 ounces and 25 3/4 inches long. This puts her in the 80% for weight and 90% for height. She is growing and doing great.
She got more shots at this visit but it went much better than last time. I did not cry and all and she only cried for about 5 minutes and flashed a big smile as I got her dressed. So all in all a pretty good visit.
She is still breastfeeding like a champ when she is with me and taking bottles from Grandmas and Daddy. Since she is doing so great, we don't plan on starting any solid foods until she starts to show more signs of being ready for them. So probably not until closer to 6 months. I have been doing lots of reading and googling (I know surprise surprise. I don't take anything for what its worth I have to research everything) and we are considering taking the approach of "Baby Led Weaning" to introduce food to her. I still need to do some more reading over the next 2 months to see if this is something that we like and will work for us.
For your viewing pleasure: While watching car seat safety videos on You Tube I stumbled upon Audrey's Baptism so feel free to enjoy. I knew that they video taped it and were going to put it online but I just now thought to look for it. I can't believe that was already 2 months ago and she has changed so much.
After a busy weekend at work I am very excited to be off work tomorrow to spend some Q time with the family. Eli is off work too. I feel like there is always something to be done around the house though....dishes, laundry, sweeping, clutter hunting etc. I need to go grocery shopping too. Blah! Maybe I would rather go to work then ha ha. At least I will get to hang out with Eli and Audrey and maybe we will get lucky and have some sunshine and go for a walk.
Okay that is all I have for now. I think I am just writing this update to distract myself from things that should be getting done. I put Audrey to bed 2 hours ago and have been fiddling on the computer since then. Oops...:)
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment