We went down for friends’ Anniversary and renewing of their vows. We stayed in a cabin with tons of people and it was such a great time.
Here we are at the Ripley’s Aquarium right after we saw the penguins. Audrey liked looking at all of the fish and the people too. She loves to look at other kids.
Eli and I went zip lining and it was SO much fun. I wish I had done this sooner. It was 1000 feet and awesome.
Family pic at the anniversary party
So New New New!! Audrey has 2 teeth now both on the bottom and it's really cute. She loves to click her tongue all the time and you get a little glimpse of her white little chicklits in there. She is still trying so hard to crawl but just gets her legs all twisted or ends up in a downward dog position. She does love to stand up holding on to the couch/table and just bounce, jump, look around.
We have switched her to a "big girl" Convertible car seat now and she looks so tiny in it. It will be so strange to see her grow and really fit into this thing.
She is also becoming my little fish. We still have not made it to the city pool yet this summer and really need to do that. Her “Auntie” Melissa and “Uncle” Steve bought her a swimming pool for the house and though and she has been enjoying that
Okay I think that is it just lots of things going on in life, but enjoying my little girl. I am definitely working on becoming a better time manager so I can still be super mom, work a ton, and do other things I want to like update blogs, be crafty, etc. I just haven’t had time ha ha :)
Here are some of Audrey’s 6 month photos we had taken. Crazy that she will be 8 months next week though.
Photos by Sara Beth Photography


No comments:
Post a Comment