Monday, July 26, 2010

Great day in Mommy Land

We had a busy fun and stimulating day. Audrey is worn out for sure. Just moments ago I could hear her on the baby monitor humming herself to sleep. Which by the way I think is the cutest thing ever. Guess all those months of me humming to her has transferred over to her.

We started our day by meeting with our friend Mary and her two boys at Carriage Hill. We saw baby lambs, a baby cow, horses, and chickens. It was a great time by all. Audrey liked watching Noah who is 2 chase the chickens. It was a nice day outside and for once not 90 degrees outside.

After that we ran to Target and walked around for awhile and bought some new shoes We got the loafer style instead of the mary jane style with the strap. They are really cute. I really don't put shoes on her often because I think it's better for her to learn to navigate with the feet God gave her, but these will be nice when we're outside.

Our exciting day continued with a trip downtown where we walked to the library and the toy store. I love going into the toy store as much as she does. SO much to look at it is almost overwhelming.

LOTS going on in my life right now and I hope to be able to update all later this week. I am on vacation from work this week so I am hoping to catch up on some things around the house (if that is really possible ha ha) I just finally got around to taking down the baby bouncer and packing that away. I am attempting to disassemble the swing and pack that away too, but I didn't put it together so I am having some trouble. Maybe I will leave that for Eli. Crazy to see all of this baby stuff go away. Maybe one day we will pull it all back out again . . . . NO not anytime too soon :)

No comments: